Qui ci scrivo qualcosa
Annales de Biologie Clinique - John Libbey
Annales de Biologie Clinique is the official journal of the French Society of Clinical Biology (SFBC). Publishing scientific articles (as synthesis, editorials) and articles for common practice, this journal provides information on progress in knowledge, techniques and new materials. Besides professional news of the SFBC, the journal is an essential scientific support in the continuous professional training. It aimed at hospital and private biologists, researchers in biochemistry, bacteriology, hematology and virology, pharmaceutical industries, teachers and students.
Biologie Aujourd'hui - EDP Santé
Biologie Aujourd'hui publishes high level papers in English and French, concerning topical subjects in biology. Written by specialists, the articles grouped by theme, provide a comprehensive overview of the subjects. Biologie Aujourd'hui is for doctors and students.
Biologiste Infos - EDP Santé
Biologiste Infos reports and enhances all professional and scientific events of the laboratories and of their suppliers. The journal presents the actors and their skills, while covering the technical and legal topics of medical biology in Europe.
Weekly french newsletter Biotech Info turns into 3.0 in the aim of exploring the convergency of several technologies about the living. Well-known in the French and European area for 12 years, this newsletter is becoming digital and brings a scientific and technological surveillance on this strategic sector of activity which is a huge concern for the future. BiotechInfo 3.0 is covering all the biotechnology colors: healthcare biotech (red), agrifood biotech (green), marine biotech’s (blue), industrial biotech (white)… A quick and original viewpoint over the French and international sector
The International Medical Equipment Tribune is an information platform dedicated to medical devices and equipment. It includes magazines, website and blog. The target audience includes medical doctors, pharmacists, biomedical engineers, nurses, procurement officers, and biochemistry laboratories officers.
Clinical Laboratory International (CLI)
Clinical Laboratory International (CLI) reviews the latest diagnostic technology and products used in clinical labs and outlines the role of the most recent tests in disease diagnosis. Targeting senior clinical biologists, hospital laboratory management and blood banking specialists in Europe, Middle East, Asia/Pacific and Latin America, CLI has a fully qualified, BPA-audited circulation. CLI-online.com offers a searchable product database along with review articles by experts in the field, and updated industry news to assist clinical laboratory professionals.
Elsevier Masson is the reference French-speaking medical and paramedical publisher for healthcare actors and students. As pioneer in digital revolution of publishing and professional press, Elsevier Masson uses new technologies to offer its clients information and research tools, which suit their expectations. In France, Elsevier Masson distributes more than 120 magazines, has a rich catalog of more than 1,500 books, 47 EMC drafts and 500 French-speaking e-books, publishes 220 novelties a year and runs five online interactive platforms. See you on our stand to find our two main magazines: Option Bio and RFL.
For 25 years European Hospital has been the voice of European healthcare communication in the print edition and for 10 years in online presence. In 2014 European Hospital Publisher successfully launched LABBOOK, a guide to laboratory and pathology equipment in Europe. Its second edition is to be published in June 2015 – right before Euromedlab in Paris.
European Medical Biology Information - EMBI
EMBI is a professional magazine dedicated to private and hospital European medical biology. In each issue, the summary will get onto the professional, legal, fiscal and social environment, the accreditation, the Medical Biology Laboratory network, technical supports in France as well as in other European countries… with interviews, assignments and event reports.
LabMedica International (LMI)
Published in separate English, Spanish, Chinese language editions, and a recently-introduced Russian website edition, LabMedica International is the world's largest-circulation clinical laboratory magazine. Featuring special IFCC News and EFLM News sections, the BPA-audited magazine serves the world's clinical lab community across Europe, Middle East/Africa, Asia/Pacific, and Latin America, providing them with up-to-date news on latest advances and applications in the field. Digital editions of the print magazine as well as daily news updates can be accessed in the four languages at the global portal www.labmedica.com.
L’Essentiel de l’anesthésie et de la réanimation – EDP Santé
L’Essentiel de l’Anesthésie Réanimation (EAR), published by EDP SANTE subsidiary of EDP SCIENCES Group, is a quarterly journal intended for all health professionals interested by anesthesia and resuscitation. Consisting of interviews, reports and conference outcomes, EAR addresses the concerns of caregivers, in the aim to provide them with useful keys for their practices.
- Target audience : Anesthetists-resuscitators, supervisors, nurse anesthetists, hospital directors, bio-medical engineers...
- Frequency : quaterly (March/April – June/July – September/October – November/December)
- Website: www.lessentiel-anesthesie-reanimation.fr with continuous information, new products and technologies, videos, infomercials.
Les Feuillets de Biologie
As a multidisciplinary review, Feuillets de Biologie informs readers about biological, clinical and technical news with the following contents:
- Development articles written by specialists about different medical biology fields in accordance with the published recommendations
- Practical laboratory data sheets.
- Information about technological breakthroughs.
- Clinical and biological trials on topical matters.
- Laboratories accreditation
More information on www.feuilletsdebiologie.fr
La Gazette du Laboratoire / La Gazette du Laboratoire Afrique
Well known by professionals, LA GAZETTE DU LABORATOIRE. offers various media for your communciation with the public and private research, R&D and control labs in the french speaking area : In France, Belgium, Switzerland:
- LA GAZETTE DU LABORATOIRE, journal published 11 times a year
- The website www.gazettelabo.fr, updated daily
- The Search Engine LABORATOIRE.com, dedicated to equipments and services for the labs, accessible 24h/24h at www.laboratoire.com
- The electronic letters (Product News enewsletter and general enewsletter), sent out each month to more than 20000 email contacs
- Since January 2015, LA GAZETTE DU LABORATOIRE AFRIQUE is available exclusively in the electronic format and can be downloaded for free at www.gazettelabo.info. It is also promoted to more than 8000 email contacts over french speaking Africa and via the social media
- The website www.gazettelabo.info with scientific news from french speaking Africa
Médecine / Science - EDP Santé
Medicine/Sciences is the vector of the excellence of research in the biological sciences, medicine and health. Aimed at a wide readership, it is the everyday tool of the researcher and clinician as well as the essential guide for medical students.
Option Bio - Elsevier Masson
The Fortnightly Journal for the Biologist Practitioner !
A practical and effective magazine that accompanies you daily.
- The “Headlines” : every change in the profession and in the strategy of its representatives
- The news split in several classes: professional, IVDD, biomed, and agenda…
- A section dedicated to training
- Help in your daily work, multidisciplinary clinical cases presented during congresses: a sharing of experience
- A management section including accreditation
RFL - Elsevier Masson
RFL helps you achieve your accreditation and accompanies you every month on a 6-step process of biological efficiency.
- Read the biomedical news
- Approach the practice of your profession in all its dimensions
- Find a new CME topic each month
- Put your knowledge to the test
- Understand technological progress and make it part of your daily practice
- Master the management and activity of the medical biology laboratory
SelectScience is an independent, online review resource for the worldwide scientific community, and the fastest way to impartial, expert opinion about the latest laboratory equipment and techniques. Discover new technologies, products and trusted reviews; plus videos, posters, case studies and the latest science news from around the world. Become a member for free today: http://www.selectscience.net/register.
Spectra Biologie - Spectra Analyse - PCI
PCI (Presse Communication International) edits Spectra Biologie, the reference magazine of clinical laboratory medical professionals, and the firms guide for clinical laboratory medical professionals: